- Company Overview
- FMS Highlights
- Client Technology
- Consumer Technology
- Management Team
- Insightful Questions
Quail Hollow Apartments
" Thanks to FMS for keeping me in the loop!. Previous collections companies have never ..."
Powerful Questions Can Lead To Insightful Answers
- Are you utilizing your staff for collection efforts instead of managing your business?
- Does your staff receive continual training in the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act?
- Do you use a collection company that maximizes your accounts receivables?
- Does your collection company sustain their efforts over the entire statute of limitations to collect a debt?
- Does your collection company originate loans for your debtors?
- Will your collection company customize collection efforts to your specifications on both a global and individual account basis?
- Does your collection company offer limited free IT support to assist with the collection submission process?
- Does your collection company import data from your business accounting software system?
- Does your collection company provide staff training and collateral resources to aid in the information gathering process?
- Does your collection company offer 24/7 real-time access to information about your entire portfolio?
- Does your collection company have a division that specializes in multi-family housing debt collection?
- Does your Medical Collection Company balance getting paid vs. alienating your patients in a manner that reflects your practice?
- Have you received a HIPPA Business Associates Agreement from your Medical Collection Company?
- Does your Medical Collection Company receive physician training in order to mitigate litigation risk?
- Does a Physician run your Medical Collection Company?
Now that you’ve taken the time to ask some powerful questions, please Request a Quote to provide you with some insightful answers. Not all collection companies are the same. Let us show you how we are better.